12 Week Acting Program For Film & TV- Learn Acting at One of the Best Acting Schools in the US.
Whether you are in Los Angeles or located internationally and want to study at a top acting school, we customize a program to create a well-rounded training acting intensive. **Upon successful completion, students will receive a certificate of attendance.
Below are some of the classes you could take.
- Auditioning for Film and Television (On Camera)
- Scene Study
- Voice & Speech
- voice and speech
- Meisner acting technique
Every 3 months you will learn a new acting technique:
Acting Techniques 8-12 weeks / Learn to apply these techniques to your very own Golden Box
- Meisner Technique – Level 1 – 4
- Stanislavski Technique – Level 1 – 4
- Stella Adler Technique – Level 1 – 4
- Musical Theater
- Stage Combat for film and tv fight and action scenes
- Acting Demo Reel
- Make a Short Film
What is our Acting Intensive Teaching Technique?
- The Michelle Danner Acting Studio, one of the best acting schools in California, recognizes that every actor is unique. We help students to develop their own “Golden Box” of techniques and tools that they can use at any time. The acting school’s techniques are based on Meisner, Strasberg, Adler, Hagen, Chekhov, & the Stanislavsky Technique.
- When you study at one of the best acting schools in the US, we will teach you to develop your very own toolbox called the “Golden Box.” You will accumulate a comprehensive set of “acting tools” when approaching a role or a scene, whether it be for film, television, or theater.
- We provide a safe and proactive environment that fosters creativity in our students. Our students are encouraged to take risks and work on challenging and daring material that will stretch them as actors and push them beyond their limits.
- Our classes are kept small so that each student has the opportunity to work in every class. We ensure that each student receives the care and attention necessary to grow as an actor.
Our acting school in America trains our students to become professional working actors in film television and theater thru our acting intensive.
Acting School: Acting Classes in LA -Learn Acting at one of the Best Acting Schools in California, Though each acting program boasts a distinct acting curriculum, Actors enrolling at a performing arts schools in Los Angeles can expect to take at least some if not all of the following acting courses in LA: Acting for Film, Acting for Film: Scripted TV, Movement, Improvisation, Business of Acting, Scene Study, Building a demo Reel, acting Technique and Scene Study, Singing for Actors, Voice and Speech, Stunt Workshop and accent reduction. We use acting techniques that other performing arts academy and acting colleges in Los Angeles lack.
Call the acting school at 310.392.0815 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is filmmaking and conveying stories through film your passion? Get ready to conquer Hollywood and make your dreams come true! Study in one of the best film and acting schools in California. We are considered one of the top film colleges in LA. Learn Filmmaking and how to create films in a class.
Come study Filmmaking at the Los Angeles Acting Conservatory film school department. To sign up and receive more information about our filmmaking classes, please CONTACT the film school.
Sign up and start your film making career in Hollywood. Email us to find the next intake for our filmmaking workshop in Los Angeles to Learn how to create films in a class, take a digital film workshop, attend digital film classes and learn filmmaking.
The Los Angeles Acting Conservatory is authorized to enroll non-immigrant alien students using the F1 student visa.
Individuals from around the world who want to come to the United States need to obtain a visa from the U.S Department of State prior to entering the country. The Los Angeles Acting Conservatory provides acting classes as well as filmmaking classes for international students wishing to study with an F1 visa. Student visas require a valid I-20 in order to apply to the American consulate. Once the acting or film program is completed an international student can apply for an OPT (Optional Practical Training).